Those who are closest to me know that I’m an avid reader. I’m constantly looking for good books to add to my collection and love giving and receiving books as gifts.
Now that the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has come and gone, a new challenge has taken over social media: The Book List Challenge. The task is to list 10 books that have impacted you in some way, and nominate others to do the same. I was nominated a few days ago and here’s my take on it (in no particular order):
- Tuesdays With Morrie – Mitch Albom
- Eat, Pray, Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
- You’re Hired – Bill Rancic
- The Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
- Harry Potter Series – J.K Rowling
- In Someone Else’s Shoes – Joseph Assaf
- My Sister’s Keeper – Jodi Picoult
- The Giver – Lois Lowry
- Sisters – Danielle Steel
- A Walk To Remember – Nicholas Sparks
I now nominate other bookworms to the challenge, go ahead and comment below 🙂 would love to hear your recommendations as well as thoughts on my list.